Aller au contenu
trueno86power

Où trouvez vous vos pièces pour votre FR-S/BRZ?

Messages recommandés

Mention cette année pour FT86Motorsports.

Équivalent canadien à FT86SpeedFactory.

Prix canadiens, shipping gratuit dans bien des cas, prix compétitifs, support rapide et une liste sans fin de mods. Commandé mon ECUTek d'eux autres et ça a été très rapide. Ils offrent du price matching, leur site est vraiment complet et vous ne trouverez pas plus sympathique que Sylvain Cayer, le propriétaire du site.

Gros thumbs up de mon côté :)

3 weeks ago I placed an order with FT86Motorsports for 3 parts:

- Velox Catch Can

- Velox Bell housing cover

- Gruppe-S headers with opitional heatshield

Last Thursday i received the 2 packages. Akll velox products in one and the headers in the other. Unfortunately something must have gone wrong in the shipping process because when I opened the box containing the headers (which was pretty damaged) the gaskets and heat shield were no where to be found. I contacted FT86sales team on Friday explaining the situation. Sylvain assured me that he packed the box himself and that everything that was supposed to be in the box went in. I then send him pictures of the box showing the damage and explained that i emptied it completely and searched for them several times. Shortly thereafter I received an e-mail from him assuring me that replacement gaskets will be shipped out this week and a replacement heatshield should be headed m way by the 17th of this month.

This is one of the best after-sale Customer service expériences I've ever had and the reason why I encourage those of you who don't to order from FT86motorsports as I will continue to do because the most important thing to have when ordering anything really is a company that backs the products they sell with a service that meets the needs of their customers!

c'est vrai que c'est incroyable le service chez ft86 motorsport jai jamais ete decu pis tout mais vraiment tout les fois ils repondent a tout mes e mail dans un delai tres rapide ils font une super job :P